Join the Aspire Fitness Team
We are always looking for energetic kinesiologists to join our little family here.
Requirements – Human Performance Specialist
- Successfully Completed a 4-year degree in Kinesiology or in the process of completion of a 4-year Kinesiology degree
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel
- Comfortable using Google Chrome Web Browser
- A clear record with the Child Abuse Registry
Things that help
- A sense of humor, our facility is geared around having a fun, encouraging staff
- Industry experience
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to explain why an exercise is being performed
Please send a resume as well as a sample 2-week training program for the case study below to Jason Penner.
Jane Smith is a 38 year old mother of two children age 3 years and 9 months. She has been cleared by her doctor to start an exercise regime. Since having two kids she notices that her back gets sore by the end of the day and she is exhausted while looking after her children. She can commit 3 hours a week to exercise with the hope to add more once she gotten into a schedule. She has no previous injuries, is medication free and allergy free. She stopped her training program during her 1st trimester of her last child, her regime included doing exercise videos at home twice a week and running 3 times a week for 30 minutes with friends. She is looking at loosing the 30lbs of weight she has gained from her pregnancy, while improving her quality of life.