RED Chair | BeStrong
BeStrong @ the Gym | BeStrong @ Work | BeStrong @ Life
Aspire Fitness and SEE Coaching and Consulting are teaming up to offer a 14-week program that pushes and supports you to achieve your fitness and professional goals. This program is for professional women who are striving to be the best version of themselves – physically, emotionally and professionally.
September 9th | Only $2400
THIS PROGRAM WILL CREATE SUSTAINABLE CHOICES TO:
- Facilitate better emotional and physical health
- Create clarity
- Build confidence
- Fuel risk-taking
- Manage stress
- Have fun
- Feel great in your skin
THIS 14 WEEK PROGRAM REQUIRES YOUR COMMITMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN:
- 54 Workouts @ Aspire Fitness
- Flexible scheduling
- Online access to workouts
- Recommended Meal Plan
- 6 Group Workouts & Red Chair Chats
- Total SDI Personal Strength Deployment Inventory & Strengths Portrait
- 5 one-on-one Professional Coaching Sessions with SEE
- Photo Shoot – individual & group pictures and Celebration
- Sept 9 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Program Overview
- Sept 23 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Red Chair Group Chat
- Oct 7 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Red Chair Group Chat
- Oct 21 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Red Chair Group Chat
- Nov 4 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Red Chair Group Chat
- Nov 18 @ 1900 | Group Workout & Red Chair Group Chat
- Dec 5 – (full day) | Photo Shoot & Celebration
YOU WILL RECEIVE A:
- Water Bottle
- Red Chair Journal
- Professional hair and make-up by Be-YOU-Tee Bar
- Professional Photoshoot by Kelly Morton Photography
YOU WILL BE SUPPORTED BY:
- Qualified Kinesiologists
- Certified Professional Coach
- A group of like-minded women
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Aspire Fitness Inc.
Aspire Fitness is a four time Consumer Choice Award winning company. Aspire was founded in 2005 on the simple idea that a healthy lifestyle can make someone’s life better. It is this core belief that has driven Aspire to work with thousands of people from seasoned gym veterans to those who have never been in a fitness centre. We proudly work with all shapes, sizes and abilities. We believe in the inclusion of everyone in our gym, affectionately called the Aspire Family. Everyone who steps through our doors is here to work hard and support those around them.
Aspire’s team of Kinesiologists have the experience and education to work with all sorts of challenges people might face when working through a fitness program. Your Aspire team is looking forward to helping you reach your personal and professional goals.
SEE Coaching and Consulting Inc.
Shannon Leppky, M.Ed, CPC, CPHR, established SEE to partner with others to create clarity, inspire action and get results. Her practical, action-oriented approach is informed by deep experience partnering with individuals and leading teams. Shannon partners with leaders and emerging leaders in several areas including increasing self-awareness and resilience, building strong relationships and teams, executive presence and confidence, and leading change. She has studied, and faced, some of the challenges that are unique to female business leaders and offers customized programs through Red Chair.
Shannon is a 3x grad of Aspire’s Push-Ups to Pinups program, the fitness component of Red Chair BeStrong. She has experienced first-hand how pushing oneself physically increases confidence and a desire to stretch beyond current expectations, both in the gym, at work and in life. Shannon looks forward to partnering with you to achieve your goals.