It’s December which means some delicious hearty meals. This super yummy sheet pan recipe is a beautiful option when you’re eating healthy but don’t want to sacrifice flavour. If you’re digging the starches throw this on top of some roasted potatoes, it’s scrumptious anyway you prepare it.
This recipe comes courtesy of the folks at https://www.wholesomelicious.com/
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary
- 10 oz brussel sprouts stem cut off and cut in half
- 2 apples cored, peeled, and chopped
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Cut your chicken breast into smaller chunks or pieces. Set aside.
- Make your marinade by blending balsamic vinegar, oil, lemon, and garlic. While motor is running, add chopped rosemary. Continue blending for at least 1 minute or until rosemary is well incorporated. Place chicken into a bowl or container with marinade. Marinade for at least 5 minutes, but up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil. Place brussel sprouts, apples, and bacon on the sheet. Add chicken. Brush any reserved marinade over sprouts and apples.
- Bake for 15 minutes (depending on thickness of chicken). Bump up the oven to 425 degrees, and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes of cooking to get everything extra crispy!
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Salt and pepper to taste.