How we are ensuring the safety of our members!
- One person per 10min time slot
- 6 Stations/workout – 10mins/each
- 60min Workouts
- Prior to scheduling appointment please ensure you are able to pass the following screening test https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- If you are feeling unwell please cancel your workout
- We have reduced cancellation window to 30mins prior to workout
- Have an appointment prior to entering the premises
- There will be no drop-ins. Appointment times are firm and WILL NOT be extended to accommodate late entry.
- Maintain Social Distancing while waiting to enter the building
- Please follow the markings on the sidewalk to keep distance if there are people waiting to enter
- Arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment
- All payments will be made prior to workouts via our online scheduling system
- Temporarily suspend towel service and water fountains
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
- If possible refrain from using change rooms and washrooms
- Wipe down used surfaces with the disinfectant in each room, including door handles, sink taps
- Avoid loitering, please be prompt in entering and exiting the building.
- You are free to “catch up” with your gym friends outside on the patio, only if you are able to maintain appropriate social distancing
- The floor space has been split up into 6 stations. Upon entering the building you will start at station 1, your program will be 8 mins long, with 2 mins to wipe the equipment. After the 10 mins you will move onto the next station. This pattern will continue six times completing the hour-long workout.
- (NOT APPLICABLE YET) We will not be using our workout ‘smartboard’. You will be responsible for downloading TRAINERIZE app, where I will have your work out there to follow along
- All exercise instructions will be done from a distance.