Well, I made this soup that was very yums… but I have lost the recipe. I just finished off the last little bit of it… and felt I should share it. Since I have lost the recipe itself I don’t know who to credit but whoever came up with this in the first place… well done!
- Heaps of cubed Butternut Squash
- Slightly less heaps of cubed Yellow Onion
- Equal heaps of cubed McIntosh Apples to Onions
- 2-4 (ish) cups of Chicken Stock
- Olive Oil (I used Garlic Infused Olive Oil, because Vampires are scary)
- Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Toss the butternut squash, onions and apples in olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a baking sheet, throw in your preheated oven (425 degrees F) for 45 mins.
- Bring chicken stock up to a simmer.
- Once the butternut squash and friends are soft to touch. Remove from the oven. And put in a blender or food processor.
- Add some chicken stock, and turn it into a nice puree. Add stock to get the consistency of applesauce.
- Once all blended up, put in a pot on medium heat, add curry powder.
- Taste often add salt and pepper until it tastes like something you’d be proud to serve your friends.
- I added shredded coconut to the mix to make it look fancy.