From the incredible people at Paleo Leap. This is a great website when you’re looking for fun and creative recipes. Take a poke around their site, and let me know if you find anything that knocks your socks off.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings;
- 1 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste;
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves, minced;
Ingredients for the Sriracha-based sauce
- 5 tbsp. olive oil;
- ¼ cup raw honey; (optional)
- ¼ cup sriracha sauce;
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos;
- Juice of 1 lime;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, sriracha, coconut aminos, and lime juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the wings on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Brush the wings with the Sriracha mixture and place them under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp and crusted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh cilantro.