- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers (any color), thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp jerk seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a large wok or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions to pan and stir fry until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add additional vegetables to pan and stir fry until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, seasoning, hot sauce and lime juice.
- Stir fry over medium heat until liquid has soaked in, around 5 minutes
- Serve with chicken, fish, or ground beef (but not all three, that would be weird)