- 3/4 pounds peeled and deveined medium-large shrimp
- 1/2 Tbls arrowroot powder
- 2 Tbls orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbls coconut aminos
- 1 Tbls honey
- 1/2 Tbls rice vinegar
- 1 Tbls chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbls olive oil or ghee
- 1/2 Tbls fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place shrimp in bowl and toss with arrowroot powder. Make sure shrimp is evenly coated.
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice, coconut aminos, honey, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce.
- Heat olive oil or ghee in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir until garlic becomes fragrant, about 10-15 seconds.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Add in sauce and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon.
- Continue stirring sauce for another 2-4 minutes until it thickens.
- Drizzle over shrimp.