- 5-7 oz. (about 20-30 pieces) large pepperoni
- pizza sauce
- grated cheese, optional
- black olives
- bell peppers
- green onions (preferred over red or yellow simply b/c they don’t need a lot of time to cook)
- deli ham
- fresh pineapple
- Get your oven to 400ºF. Lay the slices of pepperoni on a baking sheet and put them in the oven, on the middle rack, to get them crispy–about 8 minutes, flipping them over once. Start prepping your toppings while the peps are in the oven.
- The pre-bake step of the pepperoni is super important if you want a crispy pepperoni “crust”. Once you top the pepperonis they just don’t crisp up much…
- Once they come out of the oven, place a spoonful of pizza sauce on each pepperoni slice and top with your ingredients.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and let the toppings get warm and melty, anywhere from 5-10 minutes.