- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp powdered ginger
- a pinch of clove
- ½ cup shredded coconut shreds , unsweetened
- 3 eggs, preferably pastured
- ½ cup coconut oil ,melted
- ½ cup maple syrup OR honey
- 1-2 Tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup raisins, soaked in water for 15 minutes and drained
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, spices, and coconut shreds
- In a smaller bowl whisk together eggs, oil, and syrup. Add fresh ginger, grated carrot, and raisins.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Spoon batter into paper- lined muffin tins
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes for mini muffins OR 24-26 minutes for regular muffins.
- Cool and serve.