- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green jalapeno
- 3 eggs, whisked
- coconut oil to cook in
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut up the cauliflower florets into large chunks and place into a food processor with the blade attachment (this forms the cauliflower “rice”). Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Food process the onion and the peppers as well. Squeeze out excess liquid.
Saute the onions gently in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. When they’re translucent, add in the peppers (or other vegetables).
- In a separate pan, add in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and pour in the whisked eggs.
- Cook on a low heat. When the eggs start to form a pancake of sorts, scramble it up a bit so that you end up with smallish pieces of egg.
- Add the eggs to the onions and peppers.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the onions and peppers (you might need a big saucepan for this).
Cook until the cauliflower reaches the desired softness (I like mine soft, but you might want it less mushy) – add the eggs to it as well.
Season with salt and pepper (and coconut aminos or tamari sauce) to taste.