- 8 eggs
- 12 slices nitrate-free bacon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 8-10 Grain-Free Maple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Prepare pancakes and keep warm in the oven on low heat or warm setting.
- Cut bacon with kitchen scissors and place in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add ½ tbsp coconut oil to grease the pan.
- Add the bacon and stir frequently until cooked through. Drain grease and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, salt & pepper and whisk until smooth & fluffy.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp coconut oil to grease the pan.
- Add the egg mixture and stir as necessary to scramble the eggs.
- When the eggs are about halfway firm, add the cooked bacon and continue to scramble until the eggs are firm.
- Remove pancakes from warming and hold each one like a taco as you spoon the egg mixture into it dividing it evenly into each pancake.
- Set 2 chalupas on each plate to serve.
- Top with butter and maple syrup.