I know I’m not alone when it comes to making “comfort” paleo foods, it does feel great to have heaps of vegetables and great protein but sometimes you just crave some good old fashioned junk food. Well this sure helps with that, instead of going and grabbing some processed junk from the superstore take sometime and make these paleo chicken fingers. All the taste and none of the guilt.
- 1 lb chicken tenders (or skinless chicken breast, cut into strips)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Ground Coriander Seed
- ¼ tsp Ground Cumin Seed
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond meal with spices on a plate or shallow dish. Place beaten egg in a separate shallow dish.
- Dry chicken with paper towel. Dip in egg then dip in almond meal mixture, coating all sides. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until all chicken tenders are coated.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, turning once in the middle of baking, until completely cooked (interior temperature should read 180F).