I love it when clients bring in delicious Paleo treats. Thank you Erin for bringing in these awesome spiced nuts… they were so yummy!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1tsp each: cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt
- 1 cup each: almonds, pecans
- preheat oven to 350F
- heat oil! vinegar and sugar in saucepan over low-med heat
- sprinkle in spices, adding more salt to taste, and mix well
- add nuts, stir to coat then cook about 5mins until mixture becomes sticky
- turn nuts onto baking sheet! bake for 15-20mins until crunchy
- let cool! serve at room temp
These will keep well for a few weeks in an airtight container.