Aspire Fitness has been in business since January 2005, and in that time has worked with over 1000 clients with a wide range of needs. We pride ourselves on being able to adapt to the unique needs of a client. We offer a fun, safe environment for both clients and staff. Our team is committed to helping a client reach their goals while overcoming any challenge they may have. We are a growing company that is looking for team members who are interested in helping a company grow by providing an unmatched level of service.
Human Performance Specialist
Part Time (starting at 16hrs/week moving into 35+hours/week)
We have recently expanded our hours of operation and are looking for qualified staff to add to our team.
Working with our team of Specialists you will be responsible for;
- Implementing training programs for clients,
- Building individual workouts for clients,
- Assessing goals of clients,
- Monitoring intensity of clients,
- Maintaining a clean environment for clients
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree (or similar)
- Current CPR certification
- A good attitude
- An ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com by August 31, 2014
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to criminal records check.
PDF – Job Posting – Aug 2014