I was craving some salmon so went on the Paleo hunt (get it?), and found this recipe courtesy of paleomg. Probably the easiest thing I’ve ever made, like easier than Mac and Cheese back in the day. And I usually have most of these items at home so it can be a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
- 2 salmon filets (6 ounces each)
- ¼ cup Paleo Mayo
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place 2 salmon filets on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. (I like the skin on my salmon)
- In a bowl, mix together mayo, dill, garlic powder, and salt and pepper
- Sprinkle the salmon filets with a little extra salt then divide the mayo mixture and spread it evenly on top of both filets.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.