We are sorry to say that we have had to cancel this years Blood Sweat and Mud Saskatoon… see you next year
We’re coming to you! For one week before Dirty Donkey Saskatoon 2013 you will have the chance to get your donkey into shape. This bootcamp will run Sunday to Thursday (June 16-20th) with 4 different slots available; 6am, 730am, 530pm, 7pm. Each group only has 25 people so sign up early! Sessions will be an hour of intense training to get you ready for the first ever Dirty Donkey in Saskatoon. It’s going to be a ton of fun!
Even if this is your first adventure race and are nervous or if you’re a seasoned veteran you will be challenged and better prepared for Dirty Donkey Saskatoon 2013.
- Sunday – Core & Hip Mobility
- Monday – Upper Body & Anaerobic Capacity
- Tuesday – Core & Agility
- Wednesday – Lower Body & Aerobic Capacity
- Thursday – Pulling it all together
What to Bring
- Outdoor Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty… just in case
- Mat – unless you don’t mind laying on the ground
We have a location… Greystone Park near the UofS campus!
Come to all 5 workouts and only pay $10/each, can’t make them all no big deal drop-in for only $12/workout (must be signed up one day before the start of class).