2 chicken breasts
Fresh cracked black pepper
1 tsp dried red chili peppers (optional)
1/2 T extra virgin olive oil
8 mint leaves
Zest of 1 lemon
1 T low fat feta (optional)
1) zest one lemon and set aside
2) cut and squeeze juice from other 2 lemons into a bowl
3) marinate chicken with the juice of the lemon and sprinkle with pepper (and red chili peppers if using)
4) peel zucchini with a veggie peeler (skins on) into thin slices and add half the oil to the pan and cook the chicken completely
5) Remove chicken. Add oil and zucchini to pan, cook 1 minute. Add lemon juice from 3rd lemon, cover pan to steam for 2 minutes. Add mint, zest and cheese. Transfer to plate and add chicken.
Zucchini is just like pasta! Enjoy!