This was my dinner last night and will also be my lunch today… I liked it, Holly on the other hand didn’t care for the onions and peppers. But she has horrible taste in food anyways so we can ignore that opinion. The slow cooker is your friend, and this recipe is so easy!
- 2lbs of beef steak cut into 2″ cubes
- one onion cut into big pieces
- one red pepper cut into big pieces
- one green pepper cut into big pieces
- one pack of fajita mix
- one can of diced tomatoes undrained
- one can of black beans
- 4 minced (or crushed) garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour (optional)
- 1/4 cup water (only if you use the flour)
- Throw everything in a slow cooker… cook for 8 hours on low. Done!
- OPTIONAL – if you want it thicker, mix the flour and water in a separate bowl and slowly add to slow cooker and turn up heat for 15mins