TRAINING STARTS Sept 21, 2011
We are going to start our training as a group next Wednesday at 6pm we will meet at Aspire and heading out into the wilderness to get this started. These workouts are open to anybody who is on the team.
OK for those who I’ve already talked to about the Tough Mudder 2012, we’re strongly leaning towards Arizona Jan 14-15, 2012. There are a couple of reasons we’ve strayed from our original February date;
- cost (the flights to Arizona are about $100 less expensive)
- weather; it is nicer in Arizona than Atlanta (Feb’s event) that time of year
- there are some clients who will be out there already
Here are some details for you…
I’m waiting to hear back from the owner of this house, but it sleeps 14 has 3 baths and a huge pool. I like that! Once I know for sure that we have the house I will send out an e-mail and get everybody to book their flights.
The price difference to fly out of Grand Forks is significant, about half price. Now there are a few things to be aware with when booking with AllegiantAir;
- It can cost up to $50/bag (I believe this is a return price)
- They will charge you to pick a seat, don’t worry about that
- They try to sneak in trip insurance and other “add-ons” please take a look at this before booking.
Price should be under $300/each return. Taxes in.
If you’d like to be a part of Tough Mudder 2012 please email me and let me know. I’m really looking forward to this, it’s going to be a great time!