- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided (reduced sodium, fat free recommended)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch pepper
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion, mushroom and parsley in 1/4 cup of broth until tender.
- Combine cornstarch, pepper and 1/2 cup broth, stir until smooth.
- Add to saucepan along with remaining broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for 2 minutes.