Make this easy chili recipe in bulk and you’ll have a great source of fibre for your lunch or even dinner. We don’t have a photo for this yet, but when you make this snap a photo of it and post it on facebook!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (19 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained or 2 cups cooked black beans
- 2 cups mild salsa or 2 cups hot salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Using slotted spoon, remove chicken from pan, and transfer to crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients, and cook on Low for 4-6 hours, or High for 2-3 hours.