Now going into our third year of our P2P/G2G destination shoots we are excited to announce that we are wheels up on February 18th, destination Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Our home for that week is the beautiful Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. It is the perfect choice for those who want to experience an unforgettable family or couples vacation in Jamaica. In this hotel guests can unwind and relax, play sports and enjoy nights filled with music and dancing. In addition, its proximity to the center of Rose Hall allows guests to get to know traditional Jamaican life and enjoy all the entertainment that this beautiful town has to offer.
Push-Ups to Pinups / Grit to Glory Program
For those who are wanting to do the photo shoot we have two options;
1) Full Program; Starts November 28th, 2016 and is the full duration of the program including the 2-weeks upon our return.
Cost: $320 deposit + 6 payments of $150/bi-weekly = $1220 (before GST)
2) Abbreviated Program; Starts January 2nd, 2017 and is a 7-week program. This is for those who are starting the program in shape already. This will be a tough program to do if you’re starting from scratch. This program does not include the 2-weeks after our return.
Cost: $320 deposit + 3 payments of $180/bi-weekly = $860 (before GST)
Doing the Push-Ups to Pinups or Grit to Glory program is entirely optional, if you just want to join us for a great week with amazing people, we’d be happy to have you.
Jamaica Feb. 18th– 25th
Winnipeg – Montego Bay 130PM – 745PM
Montego Bay – Winnipeg 840PM – 115AM
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
Standard Gardenview Room
Single Occupancy $1605 + $500.57 = $2105.57
Double Occupancy $1365 + $500.57 = $1865.57
Triple Occupancy $1310 + $500.57 = $1810.57
Price is Per Person
Non-Refundable Deposit of $100 per person
All names required at time of booking
Quote valid until July 6th
Final Payments will be due Dec. 28th
In order to book, please contact South Beach Travel @ (204) 489-8747 and provide them with the following information. Be sure to mention it’s for the Aspire Fitness Trip:
- Your names exactly as they appear on your passports (i.e. middle name if on passport)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Aeroplan number for each guest (if you have one)
- Credit Card information for the deposit
It is highly recommended that you purchase cancellation insurance in case there is an incident where you’re not able to travel. If by December 1, 2016 we have at least 22 total travelers and at least 14 program participants we will go forth with the trip/program. If we do have to cancel the trip we will honour your $100 deposit as a credit with Aspire Fitness.