At first I thought the name was silly, but after trying this delicious recipe from http://predominantlypaleo.com I think it deserves 3 Yums.
Perfect meal to have for lunches. This was so easy to make.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs (frozen or fresh)
- 3 tablespoons homemade or high quality store-bought ketchup
- 1.5 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or minced)
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons gluten free organic tamari or 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup local honey
- Place all ingredients in your Instant Pot
- Stir to combine and coat the chicken
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and press “Manual”
- If using frozen chicken, press the “+” button until 40 is displayed
- If using fresh chicken, press the “-” button until 18 minutes is displayed (this could vary slightly)
- Allow the chicken to cook then quick release the pressure valve once complete
- Remove the lid when safe to do so and shred the chicken slightly with two forks (this is a suggestion not a requirement)
- Now remove the chicken from the stainless steel basin and press the “Cancel” button followed by pressing the “Saute” button
- Allow the sauce to reduce by allowing it to saute for 5 minutes
- Serve over vegetable of your choice, we ate ours on roasted cauliflower. Or if you can eat rice, do it up starchy style!