- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 1½ teaspoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon full fat coconut milk or coconut oil (melted)
- Juice from 1 lime
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with olive oil, sea salt and pepper until well-coated. Spread the wings on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes or until skin is crisp and golden brown.
- While wings are cooking, whisk together curry paste, coconut aminos, honey and lime juice. Add additional sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove wings from oven and toss with sauce until well coated. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.